Layered Rose Bag














































Faux Leather
8"by 14"

To obtain personnel growth I believe everyone should gain layers. Layers that distinct ones personality, perspective, and self. I grew up in Rincon, Puerto Rico where my parents were both self employed artists. My mother and father have influenced me to become an artistic individual. I am constantly designing and carving my own path in the world. My heart and soul is in Puerto Rico where the palm trees sway and the ocean crashes, but when i was eight years old i moved to the complete opposite location, Ashland Oregon. Ashland is surrounded by pine trees and snowy mountains. These diverse locations have given me layers of adventure and perspective. Where you live I think greatly influences your way of life and personalty. I have learned a lot about myself in thees two locations and have gained many layers of self improvement. I visit Puerto Rico twice a year, the change of environment inspires me tremendously. I hope in my life I will be able to experience many different things that will add to my layers.